Teen Meditation at Brooklyn Zen Center is:
- meditation for teens by teens
- open, creative, authentic, compassionate, & fun!
- bringing mindfulness into our lives, relationships, schools, families & communities
- creating a healthier, happier & more peaceful world through self-understanding
- welcoming of all teens no matter your background
At every meeting we meditate, discuss our mindfulness practice, and talk about both work in our lives. Conversations are honest, respectful and fun!
Tuesdays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm [Please note that the group has ended for the summer and will start back up in September.]
Brooklyn Zen Center
505 Carroll Street, Suite 2A
between 3rd and 4th Avenues
Transfer to the R line & get off at Union Street
If you have any questions, email us at teens [at] brooklynzen [dot] org. Also visit us on facebook at the Teen Meditation at Brooklyn Zen Center page.