Below is BZC’s new scholarship policy. Please read!
- no one turned away from weekly meditation schedule for lack of funds
- BZC offers partial scholarships on a first come, first serve basis
- Scholarships are generally restricted to two (2) per person, per year
- A minimum of $15/day per day for retreats is required
- Scholarships applications are generally due one (1) week in advance of the registration deadline, but sometime farther in advance
BZC offers only partial scholarships for sitting longer retreats. While no one turned away from weekly meditation schedule for lack of funds, BZC asks for a minimum contribution (dana) for deepening practice and longer retreats. Due to limited resources, we do not offer scholarships for classes or workshops at this time.
Scholarships for retreats are offered on a sliding scale basis to allow participants to pay according to individual means. By considering and giving at the highest amount you currently have means for, your generosity directly supports our capacity to meet the growing number of requests we receive. A minimum of $15/day for retreats is required.
Scholarships are distributed on a first come, first serve basis, and are generally restricted to two (2) per person, per year. While we cannot directly meet the needs of all BZC scholarship applicants, please know that each application will receive a response and we will do our best to support you in deepening your dharma practice.